Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Search for the Perfect Dress - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal

Welcome back for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Colour Me Happy and today's colour challenge is Red/Pinks. Use the colours below as the primary for your layout.


Here is my layout...


My layout features my daughter and the six dresses that she modeled in search of the "Perfect Dress". Can you tell which one she chose?

I kept with using primary pinks on my layouts. I added the black to help to highlight the softness of the pinks and add elegance...after all the layout is featuring a beautiful bride to be and lovely dresses!!!

Here is each side closeup....



Do you know which dress yet?

Here are some closeups...


Some stickers and simple embellishments highlight the layout.


A spot to journal for the day. I cut the title with a font and my Silhouette.

Product List: KaiserCraft - 75 Cent Collection for the black background paper, American Crafts - Hello Sunshine, Crate Paper - Little You, Teresa Collins - Project Pink, Basic Grey Stickers and Maggie Holmes stickers and Cuts 2 Luv tin pins.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's creations on the Lasting Memories Blog. Remember to share your creations with us before the end of the month.


In case you didn't figure it out...she chose dress number 4, which has the extra framing around the photo. Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment: