Monday, January 29, 2018

More December Daily - Catching up on Project Life Style

Good Morning everyone, it is an eventful one for me this morning as I am starting a new job in a different department. On Friday I said goodbye to some ladies that I have known and worked along side for almost 30 years. This is a really big change and even bigger step for me!

Today I would like to share a couple of Project Life Style cards with you. I got my inspiration from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style sketches.


My journalling card for Day One of my December Daily.



And here is the sketch #94 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style that inspired me.


And this photo shows it tucked in behind my photos.


And without the photos in front...


And here is my card from another sketch...


And the sketch #93 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style that inspired me once again. I reversed the layout to suit my photo.


Here is my December Daily page for Day 13.


And with the journalling card tucked in.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


1 comment:

  1. Excellent Project Life cards. I love reading the stories on them and you put so much "Life" into each card.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete