Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy - Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge

It is another hot September day...summer is hanging on just wonderfully! The weather man says we will have these above average temperatures for the rest of the week...Woo Hoo!!!

I have a special layout to share with you today...


I had the privilege to compete for the summer issue of Creative Scrapbooker and to top that, I got the cover. This photo is from the first time that we saw it on a store shelf. My husband was a sweetie and took my picture. I was so very HAPPY!!!

Here are some closeups...




I wanted to use similar papers and colouring in my layout as I used on the cover layout, so I broke open my stash of Jillibean Soup papers and die cuts. I added a couple of wood veneer pieces from my stash, Pink Paislee artisan frames and Thickers. I used a freebie cut file from Paper Issues.

And what a perfect way to add this to my memories but to be inspired by a Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge.


Thanks Again Creative Scrapbooker...you know how to make a girl Happy!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of your accomplishments. You deserve this so much. Congratulations my Bestie. Xxxxxooooo 💖

    ReplyDelete