Monday, July 17, 2017

Ottawa 2016

Happy Monday everyone...it is a happy one for me as I am on holidays. I have a layout to share with you....it came together quickly...I saw the sketch this morning and I opened some goodies that I received for a challenge (thanks Lori) and knew I had to use both.

Here is my layout...


These photos are from our trip to Ottawa last summer.

Here are some closeups...


I used this free cut file - Hand Drawn Circles from Juliana Michaels.



Product List: AC Cardstock, Elle's Studio - Live Laugh Love 6x6 paper pack & Bits and Pieces, and thickers.

Here is Leslie's fabulous sketch for today at The Memory Nest - Make It Monday No.92



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy-I love the use of the green here-all 4 PP are perfect together as the squares! Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout !!! Lovely pictures and the colours are excellent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page and the way you used the sketch!! Just fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete