Sunday, June 11, 2017

Friends At The Onroute - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning Friends and it is a beautiful Sunday morning...our summer weather has finally arrived and it is hot, hot, hot!!! It is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of June Holiday Insights. Today's Challenge is June 14th is Flag Day in the US, so for this challenge use red, white and blue on your layout.

Here is my layout...

This photo was taken last summer while on vacation. In Ontario, Canada the rest stops along the major highways are called Onroutes. There was this adorable Moose that the boys couldn't resist getting their photo taken. Since I am Canadian, my main colours used are red and white. I added a couple of embellishment that are blue.

Here are some closeups.


I added some red and black splatters to my background.


The cluster features a clothing tag of our Canadian Flag.


I created my title with two types of fonts. Some Jillibean Soup stickers that were grey and I colourized them with red to match my layout.

Product List: Recollections embossed cardstock, Kaisercraft - Hello Sunshine collection, Simple Stories paper & chipboard, Basic Grey - Spice Market and Fancy Pants tin pin.

I was also inspired by the Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out the rest of the team's designs. You have until the end of the month to play along and even win a prize.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment