Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cool Dude

I am getting a lot of scrapping done today with being on Vacation!!!

Here is another layout that I would like to share with you today....


The title says it all....Cool Dude relaxing with some tunes!!!

Here are a couple of closeups....


The colours in this Me & My Big Ideas title are just perfect for my photo!


I added a Project Life type quote to the bottom of the layout with my journalling as it just seemed perfect for the photo.

Product List: Jillibean Soup papers, AC Cardstock, Me & My Big Idea embellishment and acrylic paint splatters.

I was inspired by the Sketches in Thyme #277 sketch.


I kept the embellishing simple as the sketch illustrated.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great splatters and awesome alphas! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cool dude!! Love the page design and the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title and misting! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful guy page! Love the colors and misting! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how your layout turned out! The title work is fab and I just love how you journaled around the square! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute page! Love the background work! Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute page. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Fantastic use of the sketch and love your background. Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete