Sunday, April 30, 2017

10 - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday morning everyone. It is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are starting the May Challenges a day early (hard to believe it is the end of April already). The theme for May is "All about the BIG picture" and today's challenge is use small embellishments (buttons, brads, bling, enamel dots, etc...) to create BIG number (s) or letter(s) on your layout.

Here is my layout....


I choose to create a birthday layout of my Grandson on his 10th birthday. I cut a large number 10 on my Silhouette. I choose a cut file with a shadow feature and cut it in red cardstock. Then I started to fill in the white space with buttons....Lots and lots of buttons.

Here are some closeups...


To go with the birthday theme I added some Simple Stories stickers from the Let's Party line.


I created doodling around the number 10 to add some fun detail.


Product List - AC Cardstock, Simple Stories - Let's Party stickers, Queen & Co. bubbles and the buttons are all from my Stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then get creative and show us what you come up with for this challenge.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes for International Scrapbooking Week.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


4 comments:

  1. I loved how you embellished this layout. You are so creative. I love the colours and the picture. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, love the bright colours and all the lovely buttons
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Beautiful work, I like the choice of colors and style
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete