Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Well since it is Sunday, it is time for the newest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. We have a new theme to start off 2017 which is a Stashbuster Challenge!!! and the first challenge is to use your Punches - pull out those punches and put them to use! If you don't have punches you can use die cuts/ephemera pieces on your layout.

Here is my layout.....


We took these photos last year on New Years. I made the little photo props...we had lots of fun with them.

Here are some closeups....



I punched out two Ampersands with my punch, and added some pop dots for dimension.


I punched out three different papers with the same edge punch to give a nice layered effect.


And another edge punch under the photo cluster. I also used a Tab punch above a photo.

Product List: Recollections embossed background paper, Basic Grey - Prism paper, stickers and diecuts.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the design teams creations and then get out those punches and use them on your layout....I used 4 different punches.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Sandy! What an awesome page!! Love the use of punches! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo, so much fun. Incredible page. I love what you did with the punches. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page and pictures!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete