Friday, August 19, 2016

Budding Photographers

Happy Friday everyone! I for one am very happy that the work week is over. This was my first full week of work since the first week of July....it was a long one.

Today I would like to share a layout created of my grandsons and their first experience with cameras. Their Mom & Dad gave them a couple of old cameras and they were both natural born photographers. I think it is in their genes!!!


Here are some closeups...




Product List - Imaginisce - Perfect Vacation papers and die cuts, October Afternoon alphas, Tim Holtz stamp and distress ink, Recollection stickers, Love Nicole rhinestone star, Crate Paper - Boy's Rule die cuts.

I used the sketch from Stuck Sketches August 1 as my starting point....



Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful weekend! Stay Crafty!!!

7 comments:

  1. Perfect in every way! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy! Great page and those hats on your boys - classy!!! Perfectly embellished and so fun!
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page!! Love the design with those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, fun colours and great pics too. And what a great gift for the kids! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page! Love everything about it! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sandy!! I love the pops of red, and your embellishing is perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful...I love the colours and pictures are special. xoxo

    ReplyDelete