Friday, May 13, 2016

Awesome - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday FINAL DT Reveal

Happy Friday everyone! It is time for ScrapMuch?! Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal. And Sadly this will be my FINAL Design Team reveal for ScrapMuch?!

Here is my layout....


I took this photo of our Son and his boys last Canada Day. Aren't they Awesome?

Here are some closeups....


For the circle element I used one of my die cut folders for this fabulous arrow element. I love how it turned out. I topped it with another die cut folder for the yellow tag.


Fabulous Fancy Pants puffy sticker stars were just the perfect shade of red.


I cut some strips of We R Memory Keepers and Teresa Collins papers and layered them along with an extra large film strip washi from my stash.


A few coordinating stickers backed with pop dots are the perfect addition, along with the Heidi Swapp sticker word title.

Here is Laura's wonderful sketch...



Be sure to stop by the ScrapMuch? Blog to check out the rest of the teams creations. Then stop back and link up yours before the 29th of May.

I would like to thank the ScrapMuch?! team from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity of being part of their design team. It has been a pleasure. Laura, Elaine, Eileen and Anita. It has been a blast. See you at the crops and retreats! XOXOXO

I was also inspired by the challenge at Scrapping4Fun Challenges Challenge #65 - Anything Goes.


Have a wonderful weekend! Stay Crafty!!!

9 comments:

  1. Loving the fabulous colours on here!! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy - LOVE this page!! Amazing cut file! Happy/sad as we part as DT members - I know we'll see /visit around blog world and crops /retreats until than my friend it's been a BLAST!!! [Friday the 13th's will never be the same]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those strips!! I always love Heidi's handwriting words - they're so awesome. Terrific job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those strips!! I always love Heidi's handwriting words - they're so awesome. Terrific job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely job you did with this layout. I love everything about it. The picture is one of my favourites.
    Excellent!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is awesome layout! Love all the details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Good Luck!

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic LO you made :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great, boy page, Sandy! Totally love that glitter title, and your mix of prints is perfectly delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout Sandy, Sad to see you go from the challenge it's always cool to see your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete