Friday, December 11, 2015

Sleigh Ride? ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Well another work week is coming to an end...time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal.

Here is my layout...


These photos were taken last fall at the ScrapMuch? Retreat. My Mom and sister went back to their room to get their PJ's on for the pajama party. When they came back they made a grand entrance with my sister pushing my Mom riding the luggage cart. Needless to say everyone cracked up laughing!!! We are so lucky to have our Mom!!!

Here are some closeups...



I added a Simple Stories frame around the tiny photo of my Mom....after all,- she is the star of the layout!!!



All the papers are from my stash and the Thickers are Amy Tangerine.

Here is Laura's fun sketch...


Now go check out the rest of the ScrapMuch? Design Team's creations and link up your layouts by Dec 29th for a chance at an amazing prize!

I hope this got you in the Holiday Spirit! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun do you all have!!!!
    Great page and wonderful memories. I was so happy I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he!! Fun picture and beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete