Friday, June 26, 2015

Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop

Well it is the last Friday of the month and time for Scrapping Our Stash Monthly Blog Hop. The idea behind this blog hop is to dig into that stash from papers that you have been hoarding saving for over one year.

You should have arrived here from Majken's Blog but if not, you can start from the beginning. See the entire list below....have fun!

I have something different to share with you today....some Project Life pages.



And here are some closeups...






And here is the facing page.....These photos were taking a couple of years ago on a trip to a local zoo on Canada Day!!!


And some closeups.....



And a third page....


More closeups....


We are headed back to the zoo for Canada Day fun this year too!!!

Now continue on with the fun and head over to Suzanna's Blog to see her fabulous creation!
And in case you get lost along the way, here is the complete list!!


Jennifer Stella Haggerty http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com/
Wendy Bergeron Coffman http://stampingrules.com

                                                Happy Hopping! Stay Crafty!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Project Life pages, Sandy!! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun PL pages!! Love the bright colors and your photos!! TFS Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a project life type of scrapper, but I've started including them into my regular albums for things I want to remember, but don't really need a whole spread. Love how bright and fun yours is.
    Lyne
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Project Life page. Your colours always amaze me. The pictures just make me smile. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Project Life page. Your colours always amaze me. The pictures just make me smile. Xo

    ReplyDelete