Wednesday, May 27, 2015

OH SNAP! MEMORIES are Forever!

Today I would like to share a layout created with Project Life cards.


I just love making layouts with PL cards.....I cut one of the cards in three for the strip down the left side of the layout.

Here are some closeups....


I used a Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons cut file by Lisa Norris. I just love that little camera. I added film strip and arrow washi by MME.


A little heart clip at the top from my stash attached with Tim Holtz Tiny Attachers, vellum ticket from my stash and a Simple Stories Snap studio flair button add some details.


I created a pocket to add a journaling tag to hide the funny story behind the picture.

The background paper is Recollections and the cards are from Me & My Big Ideas and Elle's Studio - Day to Day tabs.

I used the sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories for inspiration.


I was also inspired by the following challenges:

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons monthly challenge - Oh Snap!
and 
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!



7 comments:

  1. What a fun take on our sketch challenge. I love how you used to project cards on your layout and your journaling pocket is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright and fun page! The patterns and colors are perfect! Great way to use the Oh, Snap! die cut, too! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
    Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sandy....I just LOVE this layout! I love the use of the PL cards on a traditional page...LOVE the hidden journalling (I do a LOT of hidden journalling - so much of what I say is private plus it doesn't gunk up the page)...LOVE that you used a PPPR file too! Thanks for linking up to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Oh, Snap! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! This is just awesome, and so, so pretty! Thank you so much for joining our challenge this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is adorable Sandy. What a fun page with colour and texture. The picture is the cutest.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the yummy colors on this page!! :)

    ReplyDelete