Friday, April 17, 2015

The Cyclone - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Happy Friday everyone....which means it is time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal.

I have a layout featuring our youngest son today. I choose photos of Justin as it is a very special day for him.....it is his 30th BIRTHDAY today!!! Happy Birthday Justin!!!


Last August we went to a waterpark for a family day for my husband's work. Justin loved "The Cyclone". He was the only one who tried it and he LOVED it! It was hard to get shots of him when he was ejected from the cyclone tube as you never knew when he would be shot, spit or thrown out! LOL!!!

Here are some closeups. I fussy cut my title and the entrance arrow from a photo that I took of the sign. It worked out perfectly! The Michael's doily is from my sister Brenda's stash....thanks Brenda!


The bright colours of the Fancy Pants paper, die cuts and decorative bag were perfect for my layout.




The buttons are from my stash and the teal twine is from my niece, Karen's stash....thanks Karen.
The off white twine is from Darice.
It is wonderful to scrap with family!


Here is Laura's wonderful sketch...


Be sure to play along and link up your creations before the end of the month for a chance at a wonderful prize.

Happy 30th Birthday Justin...we love you!!!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the fun colours! Love it alllll! Love the title! Awesome to be able to turn the picture into a title! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page and Happy Birthday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely boy you have. The colours are beautiful. Happy Birthday Justin xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete