Tuesday, March 24, 2015

SK

Today I am sharing our Grandson's school picture layouts.....


I kept it fairly basic so that adorable face shone through!!!

Here is a closeup of some fussy cutting around the apples.


I used a Simple Stories - Smarty pants paper pack that I picked up on clearance at Winners for $5 for 12 sheets of double sided cardstock! Awesome find! I added an October Afternoon Badge that says Time for School.

I used the March Week 1 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.


Thanks for stopping by...stay Crafty!!!


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page and cute photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page, what a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete