Monday, January 19, 2015

Remainder of 2015 Calendar

Well I am back this morning with the rest of my 2015 Calendar share....for a quick recap....

Last Saturday I attended a crop and I was so very, very productive. It was extremely cold here and I didn't want to cart a lot of things in and out in the cold. So I gathered up some "kit" type items and headed to the crop. Last fall I picked up a Recollections 2015 Calendar Kit,- the kind that comes with pre-made background and elements that you put together with your own photos. Well by lunch time I had it all completed and I thought I would share the remainder with you today.

Here is July....


Family photo taken last July at my Mom's 86th birthday party when all of our children were home. I added the twine, washi and button on the left hand corner of the photo.


For August, the Grandsons enjoying the hot tub. Awesome that this page has the giant "R" for Ross, just like we have hanging by the hot tub.


For September me and Hubby on my birthday. Very appropriate September page with the Hot Air Balloons!


For October, Sara & the boys at the farm where we bought our pumpkins for Hallowe'en!


For November....our Rockers!!! Love the flower cluster!


And for December, my Mom and Sara on Christmas Day. I changed up this page by adding bling to the Christmas trees rather than what was suggested in the kit.

I really, really like this calendar. I had a similar one for 2014. At the same crop, I took the pages and trimmed them up, added more embellishing and titles and have 12 pages done!

Stay tuned for those at a later post!

Stay crafty!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this calendar. Wonderful job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, your calendar pages are absolutely gorgeous!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete