Saturday, January 31, 2015

More Calendar Layouts

As promised yesterday, I am back today to share more of the layouts that I created from the 2014 MME calendar. Here we go....


This first layout was one of the first few months of the calendar that I had not previously completed as stated in yesterday's post. It was a very girlish papers, so perfect to add our Girlie's photo to the layout. This photo was taken Christmas Day just after she told everyone that she had become Engaged on Christmas Eve.
I cut off some of the background papers and added it to this fun bicycle paper with green glitter swirls on the side. Added some stitching, lace, date stamp, Thickers and journaling and another one complete.


This one is from the month of July and shows the boys waving their Canadian flags and donning their Canadian t-shirts to celebrate Canada Day 2014. For this one, again I trimmed up the background paper, and mounted it on this fun diagonal red gingham. I added some chevron stamping on the background, machine stitching and Thickers to complete the layout.


And the last one that I am sharing with you today is from the month of August on the calendar. This photo was taken at my Mom's 86th birthday when our entire family was home for the celebration. Even Molly, our dog is in the photo (even though she is facing us...lol). Again a little trimming on the background, I cut around the chevron at the bottom, added a little ribbon, twine and Thickers to complete another layout.

Thanks for stopping by....if you missed the first part of my calendar pages, you can find the original post  HERE....and there is a giveaway!!!

I will post some more of my calendar layouts in a couple of days....Stay Crafty!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the calendar layouts and how you did them very nice. I love the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you created!!! Congrats on the engagement!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although, now that I wrote that - I think the wedding already happened!?!? Still exciting to scrap all those fun memories!!!

      Delete
    2. No Leslie....this wedding has not already happened. She just got engaged on Christmas Eve.

      Delete
  3. I love your calendar layouts. Sara's engagement layout is lovely. Well I just love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these calendar layouts! Beautiful design and perfectly showcases the photos!

    ReplyDelete