Sunday, January 18, 2015

2015 Calendar - Clear Up

Today I have a different kind of post to share with you. Last Saturday I attended a crop and I was so very, very productive. It was extremely cold here and I didn't want to cart a lot of things in and out in the cold. So I gathered up some "kit" type items and headed to the crop. Last fall I picked up a Recollections 2015 Calendar Kit,- the kind that comes with pre-made background and elements that you put together with your own photos. Well by lunch time I had it all completed and I thought I would share half of it with you today.

Here we go...


Mason ringing in the New Year....I changed things up a bit by adding the 2015 to the January page.


For February the newly engaged couple.


For March....the boys listening to a movie with ear buds (I think it was a first!).


Justin's birthday for April...see a pink page does work for boys (and it matches my tablecloth!).


Gerry's birthday in May....again pink works well for all the males and Girlie in pink (and the same tablecloth-HA!).


Sara's birthday in June....fabulous colouring for a summer birthday!!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the rest of the year's photos.

I am submitting this to The Studio Challenges and their challenge is Clear Up - to get those projects cleared up off your desk! This is one that I was so happy to complete. I was getting worried that month after month would go by and no completed calendar!

Have a wonderful Sunday and stay crafty!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your calendar!! Amazing colors and products used! All compliment your pictures perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendar!!! Your choice of colours were perfect. You always help me to think out of the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I just saw someone else post about taking apart last years calendar and adding it to an album, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - this is the kind of project I never dare to start on becuase I know I will be distracted on the way and may not never finish (did anyone mention my unfinished mini album from London Easter 2013?).
    Thank you for playing with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this project! that is such a great idea! thanks for playing along with the studio XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you got it put together! What a great project! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete