Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Totally Rad!

I have another layout to share with you today. I created this layout with the Cut File 003 from Paper Issues : Die Cutting Saturday.

Here is my layout....


This photo just makes me giggle....the look on my husband's face is just silly! I think they will have to try a little harder if they want to be gangsters! Thank goodness!!

I used AC Cardstock and scraps of Simple Stories and stickers from the Say Cheese line and Thickers.

Here is a picture of the Cut File 003 available over at Paper Issues.




Stay Crafty!


2 comments:

  1. What a great page, Sandy! Love those patterned triangles! I've never heard of this challenge before, but you can bet I'm off to check it our right now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the composition of this page. It is TOTALLY RAD!!!!! I love the picture!!!!!

    ReplyDelete