Friday, September 5, 2014

Pool Memories - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

WOW!!! September already!!! Where did the summer go? Today I would like to share my Design Team Reveal for ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday September Week 1. What better way to celebrate the summer coming to close but with a Pool layout. And since it is Sketchy Friday Week 1 it is a double page layout!

Here is my double layout....


Here is one page at a time....



The boys....of all ages really enjoyed themselves in the pool on Grandma's/GG's birthday!!!

Here are some closeups...


The papers are American Crafts - Amy Tangerine. With Elle's Studio - Bits & Pieces and Echo Park Stickers. 


The paper clips are from Paper Studio, star buttons from Doodlebug Design Inc and the Scrap Metal Word Title is from Petals & Possibilities. The twine is from my stash.


Here is Laura's wonderful sketch....


I just loved how many photos were on this sketch....way to go Laura!!!

Be sure to stop by the ScrapMuch? blog and play along for your chance at a fabulous prize!

I was also inspired by Paper Issues - Anything Goes.

Stay crafty!!!





5 comments:

  1. Truly enjoyed the sketch myself! I can see the sketch worked well for your photos! Love that your layout is colourful! Well it is a pool event, it should be colourful one! LOTS OF FUN! Great take on the sketch! Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy another FUN LO - those boys are so photogenic !!
    Love your clips and metal words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colourful take on the sketch, love your embellishing, everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Summer pages Sandy, fab little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...your layouts always inspire me to create!

    ReplyDelete