Monday, September 15, 2014

Birthday Party - Get Inspired Magazine - Issue 5 Sketch Challenge

Today I would like to share the layout that I have created for Let's Get Inspired - Issue 5 sketch challenge.

I choose to use a photo from my Mom's 86th Birthday Party.


And some closeups....


I fussy cut the border at the top from the Fancy Pants ME-ology paper and added pearl stickers from Michaels.


I painted the ScrapMatts chipboard with acrylic paint and layered it up with Fancy Pants embellies and Prima bling.


I used my We R Memory Keepers sew stamper to create my background circle. The XOXO and hearts were just perfect.



My title was created with Petals & Possibilities scrap metal word and Heidi Swapp stickers.

Here is the sketch....


You have until October 1st to submit your layout.

I was also inspired by Beyond Grey Challenges to use the colour palette and a chipboard item.


And Paper Issues - Anything Goes.




Stay crafty!!!





18 comments:

  1. What a lovely and sweet page. Thank you so much for playing with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out gorgeous, so glad you submitted to LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your circle of o's and x's. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page Thanks for sharing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, love the fussy cutting at the top and xoxos around the circle!! Thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy another lovely Marion page!!! Just perfect!!
    Thank you for sharing at GET INSPIRED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page! Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Get Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page Sandy! love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Get Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandy! We would like to publish this page in Issue 5 of Get Inspired magazine. Please email letsgetsketchysubmissions@gmail.com with a product list, your full name, country and layout name. Please put "Requested by Laura" in the subject line. Thank you for submitting! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is love on a page!!!! You are talented my friend !!!! Lovely, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love the xoxo and hearts...so perfect for the layout....congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty. I am most impressed with how you got the Sew Stamper to work for you so well. Congrats on being published in the LGS magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful take on the sketch and such a lovely photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout! brilliant xoxo idea!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the way you designed your layout!
    Thank you for playing with ua at BGC!

    ReplyDelete