Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Ride - Stuck?! DT Reveal

Today I would like to share a nice spring layout with you as part of the Stuck?! Design Team Reveal.


These photos were taken on Easter Weekend 2010 while the boys enjoyed cruising on their bicycles!
Aren't they adorable?


I created a banner of different sizes and added some Hemp by Hemptique and the buttons brads are from Michaels.


I cut out a couple of heart shapes and layered up some more banners and this adorable metal bike from Michaels.


The lettering is Thickers and the paper I used is from Simple Stories.
I splattered an assortment of colours of Mister Huey's Color Mists on my background.


And here is Laura's lovely sketch.....


Be sure to link up your layout here for a chance at two fabulous prizes by April 29th.

Have a scrappy day!









2 comments:

  1. How cute are your wee boys!!! I love the flow of the colours and the way you put them together!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page, love the pics and banner!

    ReplyDelete