Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Smile - ScrapMuch? DT Call Layout


Today I would like to share the layout that I created for the ScrapMuch? DT Call (which I am very proud to say earned me a spot on the team!!!)


I added some splatters of paint to the Simple Stories background paper with my Tim Holtz Splatters Stencil. I also used Bo Bunny - A Gift of Love paper and stickers, Colorbok - A Friendly Forest papers and various buttons, brads and twine.

Here is Laura's sketch that my layout is based on....


Be sure to stop by the ScrapMuch? Blog every Friday for a new Sketch-y Friday sketch. You can find all the information here.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful. He looks like his Mommy in that picture.
    I love the colours, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, the colours and paint are fab?

    ReplyDelete