Friday, November 15, 2013

Totally Cute

It is hard to believe that it is the middle of November already! The month is flying by....hubby & I had a weeks vacation at the beginning of the month to celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary....my how time flies when your having fun!

Another great thing about the 15th of every month is a new sketch from Stuck?! Laura has come up with another fabulous sketch!


This month at Stuck?! we are partnering with Scrap our Stash, who are challenging us to use something wood (ie. wood veneer, wood embossing, wood patterned paper) on our layouts. Participants can use both the sketch and the challenge and link up with both sites for a chance at both prizes.

As a DT of Sketch?! for my layout I used wood veneer lettering, bracket, arrow and key. I also used a wood patterned paper as my background. Here is my layout......


Here is a close up of the wood lettering, bracket and key......



Products used -Background Paper - Simple Stories; other papers - Bo Bunny; Wood Die Cuts - Basic Grey; number stickers - Making Memories; Thickers.

Be sure to link up your layout at Stuck?! before November 29th for a chance at a $15 Gift Certificate from Whimsical Twist to their site.

Enjoy the rest of November!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Sandy, love the way the red and navy pop off the wood grained paper. Hope you enjoyed your week off celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous sandy!!! I love those webs and the close-up of those pics!!! As always, your title rocks!!

    ReplyDelete