Friday, November 1, 2013

First DT Layout for Stuck?! Sketches

Today I would like to share my first layout created as a Design Team member of Stuck?! Sketches. Laura provided the team with a fabulous sketch! You can find the sketch and the rest of the teams inspiration here.


I changed things up a bit with my layout. Rather than using the circle, I choose to use a heart. It suited the Paper & Embellies that I used from Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day line.

A heart was a natural choice as I just love the two little stinkers in the photos!
I hope I have provided some inspiration with my first layout as a Design Team Member!





There are wonderful prizes up for grabs, so be sure to link up your layout to the site by November 30.



Have a wonderful November Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout, it is bright and sweet and has lots of goodies to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and how you've done your embellishment. A great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete