Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pump "Kin"

Well the sun is finally shining again! Wow we have had a lot of rain lately!
For today's post, I have created a layout using my October Kit Club and the Monthly Sketch for Scrap Much? You can find all the info here.

Here is the sketch......



And here is my layout using the wonderful Echo Park, Reflections Fall papers and embellishments. I cut the leaves with a Spellbinders die.


I changed the sketch up a bit so that I could also submit this to Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits. Their challenge for October is to create a layout mirroring half of your page....what you create on the left side mirror it on the right side...or you can do top and bottom....a balancing act in a way :) You can find the info here.

I took these photos of my Grandsons at the Burford Fair, posing on a 495 pound pumpkin. I actually printed the photo on the left by reversing it, so it was mirrored with the photo on the right.

We are off to pick pumpkins with the boys....have a wonderful sunny day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous, you did a great job meshing both challenges and showcasing your photos perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? And Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! (Once again!!) I absolutely love how you did that title!! Cute pictures as always. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one made me laugh out loud!!! So incredible!

    ReplyDelete