Sunday, April 15, 2018

Discover - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning friends, time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. We are continuing with the theme for April of All About the Paper and today's challenge is - Use at least 4 different patterned papers on your layout.

Here is my layout....


I created a double layout and I used 7 different patterned papers on my layout. The photos are from our day trip to Midland, Ontario where there is lots to see and discover. From beautiful gardens, the harbour front and wonderful murals throughout the town.

Here are some closeups...




I even used a Tim Horton's card on my layout. The graphics from Canada 150 are perfect for my layout.



A camera tin pin from Cuts2Luv is a perfect addition to my layout.


I cut the title with my Silhouette and using one of the cursive fonts.


I created a little pocket for a journalling card.

Product List: AC Cardstock and brads, Cuts2Luv tin pin, Creative Memories - Celebrate Canada designer paper pack and ribbon and washi from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's designs. You have until the end of the month to play along.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment: