Monday, February 12, 2018

GOOD TIMES

Hello friends, it was a beautiful sunny day today, nice to see after 3 days of snow, freezing rain and rain. Such a mix of weather, but spring is on the way.
Today I would like to share a fun summery layout....

Last summer after we were all packed up and ready to leave the cottage, my husband set the timer on the camera and we got a few adorable shots. This is one with funny faces!!!

Here are some closeups....



I used two different washi tapes across the top and added one of my favourite stamps.


Another of my favourite stamps to create the circle behind the photo.

I was inspired by the sketch from Creative Scrappers.


Product List - Core'dinations Black Notebook background paper, Bella Blvd - Hearts, Simple Stories paper. puffy hearts and word stickers by Pinkfresh Studio made exclusively for Citrus Twist Kits and the Alpha are from the dollar store. The washi tapes and clip are from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment