Sunday, October 8, 2017

AWESOME -Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada.

It is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. For the month of October our theme is "Around The House" and today's challenge is - Use Children's Artwork or Journaling (or be inspired by a child's reading book).

I was very excited when I saw this challenge as I knew exactly what I was going to use for my layout.


A few years ago my Grandson drew this map of the Burford Fair when we had returned from the fair. It is a masterpiece as he drew it out perfectly. I have been saving it for years, for just the right project.

Here are some closeups....


I layered up under the photo with primary colour cardstock to match his artwork.



I created a little flap to hold a journal tag and to also maintain the integrity of his artwork.
I mounted the layout on a piece of blue cardstock.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations. We would love to see how this challenge inspires you.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful picture. I absolutely love it.
    He is an artist like his Nana!!! Beautiful photo as well.
    Xoox

    ReplyDelete