Saturday, July 1, 2017

Our Home And Native Land - CANADA 150 - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Well July 1st is here and it is time to celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday! We are in the middle of the festivities in our community. Last night we attended an amazing Fireworks show in our little village. A wonderful way to start the celebrations!!! With that in mind it is time for the July 1st Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal.

Here is my layout....

We are always proud to fly out beautiful Canadian flag but for Canada 150 a special flag was issued. My husband couldn't wait to have one and proudly display it for Canada's 150 Birthday.

Here are some closeups...


I created my own cut file for my title using two different fonts. I wanted a bold statement with my title for Canada 150.



My clusters were created all with leftover papers that match the flag colours perfectly!!!


And now for Laura's amazing sketch...


Be sure to stop by the Stuck?! Sketches Blog and check out the rest of the design team's creations. You have until the 27th of July to play along.


Thanks for stopping by! Happy 150th Birthday Canada!!!




1 comment:

  1. Great layout, love the title and the pics plus the addition of the subtitle is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete