Sunday, July 9, 2017

Celebrate Canada 150 - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Sunday Morning everyone! It is time for the newest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Summer Adventures and this week's challenge is Show us your 4th of July adventure! If you didn't have an adventurous American holiday, or are not American (like me) show some red, white and blue or some sparkle in your layout.

Since I am Canadian and our fabulous country just celebrated it's 150th birthday, I choose to do a layout of our Canada Day Adventures last weekend. Here is my layout....


We took these photos before going down the street to the Fairgrounds for a wonderful Family Day Canada Day 150 celebration!!!

Here are some closeups....


I used an exacto knife and carefully cut around the center leaf so that is was the star of my layout.


I added my "blue" into my title.



Product List - Background paper - Canada Companion #14324, Jillibean Soup alpha,  October Afternoon alpha, Thickers, Pink Paislee Artisan Elements, Fancy Pants puffy stickers, Thickers chipboard, Basic Grey office tab and Tim Holtz tiny attachers.

I used this amazing sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge that was just perfect with it's 6 spots for photos. Just what I needed after taking so many photos while we celebrated the Best Country in the World!!!


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the teams designs and be sure to link yours up before the end of July.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a "Beautiful" layout!!!
    "Oh Canada" ...I love it. Beautiful pictures, I love the papers and embellishments you used. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete