Sunday, May 21, 2017

FAMILY WREATH 2012 - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

We are right in the middle of the first long weekend of the summer here in Canada and we are having a blast. This long weekend is in celebration of Queen Victoria's birthday which falls on May 24th. Hence the name May 24 weekend!!!

Since it is Sunday that means it is time for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. We are continuing with the theme of "All About the BIG Picture" and today's challenge is to use many photos to create one large shape.

Here is my layout....


I know I am a little off season with a Christmas layout, but I thought this layout was perfect for the challenge. I like to make a layout every year that shows everyone at that Christmas (as you can see, I am a little behind). So for 2012, I choose to make a large wreath with my Cricut and adore all of our smiling faces on Christmas ornaments.

Here are some closeups....


I added the title with black glittery alphas from Making Memories.


The papers are all from MME and the eyelets are from my stash.

Make sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out the rest of the design teams creations and then be sure to link yours up so we can see your idea for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!! And enjoy the rest of the Long May 24 weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect layout and very cute as well. I think you hit the challenge right on.
    Xoox Happy 24 weekend..one of my favourite weekends of the year. Cheers

    ReplyDelete