Sunday, March 19, 2017

Celebrate - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good morning everyone, I am back with another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of "Birthdays" for the month of March. Today's challenge is to use "Three Different Tags" on your layout.

Here is my layout....


You may remember my birthday layout from two weeks ago featuring the pottery painting party, while this is the layout for the adjoining page in my album....with the finished pottery pieces. Didn't they turn out just wonderfully?

Here are some closeups....

For my tags, I choose there different sticker tags and placed them around the photos.


I cut the title using my Silhouette.

Product List: Lucky 7 Factory background paper (Made in Canada), Echo Park - Birthday Wishes - Glitz paper & stickers, Recollections ribbon and the brads are from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out what the rest of the Design team came up with for this birthday challenge. Be sure to link yours up before the end of the month for a chance at a prize donated by me....


We are off to my Mom's today to celebrate my oldest sister's birthday with the family!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely page. I love the papers and the colours. The poetry pieces turned out beautiful. Wonderful job!!!!!! Great picture. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete