Saturday, February 25, 2017

Adore

Good morning friends, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.

I have another wedding layout to share with you today....


Isn't this just the most adorable photo ever? The photographer capture this moment perfectly!!! Photo credit Luxarte Studios.

Here are some closeups...

 

I kept my grandson's boutineer just for this layout. I created a little heart shape pocket using my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool and Fuseables card. Adding a piece of organza ribbon by the Ribbon Boutique is just the right touch.



I use a couple of my favourite circle stamps to add to the background


Product List: Basic Grey - Prism papers, sticker and wood veneer, AC Cardstock, Heidi Swapp epoxy title and hearts, Simple Stories enamel dots.

I was inspired by The ScrapRoom Freaky Fast Friday challenge.


And by the Paper Issues - Pinspire Me Issue - I was inspired by the hearts and the colours.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments: