Thursday, December 8, 2016

Merry Christmas - Scrap It With A Song Guest Design

Good Morning everyone, today I am thrilled to share with you that I have been asked to Guest Design with Scrap It With A Song. Scrap It With A Song is just that, they give you songs every month to use as inspiration for your scrapping.

This month they have three songs for inspiration....

Pop Song

Here is my layout....

I chose I Wish You A Merry Christmas....because Christmas is my favourite time of the year.

Here are some closeups....



I added lots of layers, machine stitching and journaling with my Typecast typewriter.


Product List: BoBunny paper, stickers and alpha. Scrapmatts chipboard and clips, brads, twine and wood veneer from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Scrap It With A Song Blog and play along with this amazing challenge.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Use Your Stuff - Challenge #244 - Layers

I would like to thank the Scrap It With A Song for this chance to be a Guest Designer.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Sandy! Your layering is fabulous and this layout just puts you in the Christmas spirit! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy layout!!!! It just makes me happy looking at it. Beautiful colours and design.

    ReplyDelete