Friday, April 29, 2016

HAPPY DAY - ScrapMuch?! Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Happy Friday everyone, time for the ScrapMuch?! Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal. We are starting May's challenges a little early, so this week is a double sketch.

Here is my layout....


These lovely photos were taken at my Niece's (and new Nephew) wedding last May.

Here is each page closer up...


And some closeups...



I wanted to keep the lovely thank you card that we received, so I made a pocket to slide it into...





Product List - MME paper, chipboard & tin pin, Fox Run heart shaped doily, Heidi Swapp enamel words, Basic Grey bling and AC Cardstock.

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch.....


Be sure to stop by the ScrapMuch? Blog to check out the rest of the teams layouts. Then get busy creating and link yours up by May 29th.


Have a fabulous weekend! Stay Crafty!!!




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! I adore your double!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. WOW...
    I love the colours and the embellishments. Great job xoxo

    ReplyDelete