Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Firefighter

One last Halloween layout to share with you today. I went to a weekend Scrapping Retreat and I accomplished so much! It was a fabulous time with family and friends!

Here is my layout....


Our Grandson choose to be a Firefighter this year and he was cute as a button. His parents told us that he received extra candy because he was dressed as a firefighter. My husband gave him a real walkie talkie to use while trick or treating and he kept us updated!!!

Here are some closeups... 



Product List - 3 Bugs in a Rug paper & stickers, AC Cardstock, Momenta alpha and buttons from my stash.

Here is the sketch from My Creative Sketches.


Thanks for stopping by....I am off to work. Stay crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest fire fighter I have ever seen. What a lovely colourful page. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work using the sketch, I love your layout. He is adorable . Thank you for entering the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete