Thursday, October 15, 2015

TRICK OR TREAT - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

I just cannot believe the middle of October is upon us already...I really don't know where the time is going! Well with that said it is time for the October 15th Stuck?! Sketches Design team reveal.

Here is my layout....


Our Grandsons last Halloween all ready to go Trick Or Treating!!!

Here are some closeups....


I used a couple of circle stamps on my background with Tim Holtz walnut stain ink.
And then added splatters of water colours.



Product List - TeresaCollins and Melissa Frances papers. Embellies from Me & My Big Ideas, MME Enamel dots and washi from my stash.

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch....


I choose to use a pumpkin circle Silhouette cut file rather than the star shape in the sketch. It was more seasonal!

Be sure to stop by Stuck?! Sketches to see what the rest of the Design team created and then link yours up by October 29th for a chance at one of the fabulous prizes from the sponsors.

I was also inspired by the following challenges:

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Challenge #51 - Pumpkins

Paper Issues - Current Link Party - Fan-actics

Silhouette Challenges - Anything goes.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO you made and I like all details :-))
    Thank you for entering at Scrapping4Fun this time, Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page!! LOVE the circle of Jack - o - lanterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, love that pumpkin die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. The pumpkin wreath is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!!! What liittle guy does not love Spidey Man!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete