Friday, October 30, 2015

PAPA'S HELPERS - SCRAPMUCH?! SKETCH-Y FRIDAY DT REVEAL

Happy Friday everyone! Time for ScrapMuch?! Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal. Today we are revealing a double sketch...the first for the month of November.

Here is my layout....


These photos were taken last fall when our Grandson's were helping Papa with leaf cleanup!

Here is each page....



And some closeups...


I added lots of stamping and stenciling to this layout.


Product List - Carta Bella - Fall Blessings papers (from my ScrapMuch?! October Kit Club), Kraft paper cardstock from my stash, Embellies from Making Memories, October Afternoon and Lawn Fawn, Tim Holtz Texture Paste and Distress Inks.

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch! I loved this one! 



Be sure to stop by the ScrapMuch? blog and check out the rest of the Team's creations. Then link yours up by November 29th for a chance at a fabulous prize.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely page as always mama! I love your background stamp and splatter and paper and just about everything including the men in the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are the cutest little helpers. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pages, Sandy! I really like the addition of all the stamping!
    I'm happy to be joining you at ScrapMuch?, and look forward to working with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've so got to find time for this one! It's been too long since I've done a two-pager, and you've given me such fantastic inspiration to boot ;). Love that chevron background, and all your sweet, little, fall bits and baubles are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy love your background work and chevron paper!!
    Great Fall page - cutest helpers AVAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Papa has some great helpers!! LOVE the leaf paper and those wood leaves!!

    ReplyDelete