Tuesday, August 11, 2015

BLOOM! - Guest Designer for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Hi everyone, I have something amazing to share with you today. Anne Pennington asked me to guest design for her blog - ANOTHER FREAKING SCRAPPY CHALLENGE as I was chosen as a Freaking Favourite for May. The challenge this month is -

Scrap or art journal about nature - use photos, or embellishments, or journalling thoughts - subject nature!!


Here is my layout....


Yes that's right everyone....I am in the photos! I take a lot of comments from my friends as I don't scrap very many layouts with me in it!!! Another thing...yes there is pink on my layout! Again with the majority of my inspiration in my family being male, not too many pink layouts!!!

My husband took these photos of me a couple of years ago with some of my flowers.

Here are some closeups....


I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers to create my flower cluster. I added a few Bazill Basic paper flowers, Craft Medley sequins, Pink Fresh Studio - Fresh Drops and Studio Calico wood veneer feathers to complete the cluster.


Thickers title, Hemp by Hemptique tied around the one photo and Pebbles Jewel Candy Dot arrows.



I attached The Paper Studio heart clip with Tim Holtz Tiny attachers.
The paper is DCWV - Honey Chic Stack.

I used the sketch from The Memory Nest - Make It Monday No. 44.


Be sure to hop on over to ANOTHER FREAKING SCRAPPY CHALLENGE to check out the inspiration and then stop back and link up your creations!

Thanks Anne for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer!

Stay Crafty!!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Sandy, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such beautiful vivid blooms! I'm with you on grabbing an opportunity to use pinks and purples, my family is all fellas too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only have your flowers bloomed but so have you. You absolutely have bloomed as the most amazing designer. Congratulations on another amazing page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only have your flowers bloomed but so have you. You absolutely have bloomed as the most amazing designer. Congratulations on another amazing page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only have your flowers bloomed but so have you. You absolutely have bloomed as the most amazing designer. Congratulations on another amazing page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, Sandy!! I love the purple and your flower embellishment. Plus, I love those pictures of you!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy-love that YOU are in the photo! Those flowers are breathtakingly beautiful--that color! You so ade it stand out with the choices you made here...love it! Thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, what a beautiful and bright layout!! I love all that fussy cutting - one of my favorite things to do - so relaxing!! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete