Monday, June 1, 2015

Sparkle and Shine - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Today it is the first of the month and time for my Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal. This month we are partnering with The Cut Shoppe. Here is my layout.....



I choose to use this lovely photo of my daughter on Christmas Day when she had announced that her boyfriend had asked for her hand in marriage on Christmas Eve. She is just beaming in this photo!

I choose two files from The Cut Shoppe for my layout - The All Heart cut file and The You're A Gem cut file. I only used one of the circles of hearts for my background. I layered different papers behind it for a pop of colour. I then stitched around and through the hearts and then added some gems from my stash.



For the title I cut it from some gold glitter paper that I had in my stash and used DCWV - All Dressed Up Rub Ons for the word and.



Product List - Fancy Pants background paper and October Afternoon Paper & Chipboard.

Here is Laura's fabulous layout....



Be sure to pop over to Stuck?! and check out the rest of the Design Team's creations. Then link up your layout by June 29th for a chance at a fabulous prize from one of the sponsors.
I was also inspired by the challenge at Scrapping4Fun Challenges - Challenge #43 - Wedding/Engagement.

Thanks for stopping by and Stay Crafty!!!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the stitching. Congrats!!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page for a lovely occasion. I loved your stitching and the colour. Sara's smile makes me smile. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and great job with the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS page! LOVE your patterned papers! The circle of pretty hearts is so pretty with the stitching!! Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Busy times here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a priceless, girly page, Sandy! Great combination of patterns, and love what you've done with those cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful layout!! Love the circles of hearts background.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappind4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete