Friday, June 5, 2015

FUN IN THE SUN - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Happy Friday everyone...Woo Hoo!! My favourite day of the week! And time for the ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal....and since it is the first Friday of June...it is time for a double layout sketch.

Here is my layout....


These photos were taken last August on one of the last days of playing in water on a hot summer day. I used the oil painting setting on my camera to take these pictures. The photos are amazing. You can see the droplets of water on their faces so precisely! I really like how the photos turned out.

Here are each side closer up.....


The Echo Park papers and stickers match the colouring of the photos perfectly!


They had so much fun filling up the bottles and pouring them over each other's heads!
I added some blue and green paint splatters to the AC cardstock to mimic the splashing water!

Here are some detail shots....


The sticker sheet was filled with so many fun elements!


I fussy cut the title from one of the project life type cards.


The epoxy dots are from Recollection and the clips and buttons are from my stash.

Here is Laura's wonderful sketch....


Be sure to pop on over to the ScrapMuch? Blog and check out the rest of the team's creations and be sure to link up your creation by June 29th for a chance at a fabulous prize.


Have a wonderful weekend! Stay Crafty!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful double layout. I love the colours and the embellishments, you always make the pictures come alive. Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, fun colour sand layers!

    ReplyDelete