Sunday, May 17, 2015

TODAY

Today I would like to share a layout with a photo from my first year in school. It is a family photo with my two sisters.


Aren't we cute....my sisters in their curls and we all have matching white blouses!!! I am wearing one of my favourite jumpers!

Here are some closeups....




I stamped the background with a couple of different Teresa Collins stamps.


I created the hexagon grid with stickers from the Teresa Collins Now & Then line.


All of the papers, stickers & chipboard are Teresa Collins Now & Then.
The doily is Bo-Bunny.
I also added some Tim Holtz Texture Paste to the bottom right corner with a stencil and then added some colour with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

I used the sketch from Stick It Down for inspiration.

 

I was also inspired by the following challenges:
Wendy's  Sketch N Scrap challenge to use the number 3 on a project.
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges to use Techniques on a project. I used inking - 3 different kinds, inking the edges and stamping and colouring the texture paste stencil....which is another technique.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!





10 comments:

  1. Nice mix! great stamping effect! Yep, you were all cuties! great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining in at STICK IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout! Fantastic job combining all of the challenges! Great work! Thank you so much for joining my challenge in honor of Sketch N Scrap's 3rd birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great layout Sandy. The papers blend so nicely. I love the variety of papers you used for the hexagons. I'll have to take inking tips from you. Always a challenge for me. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so lovely. You always make me smile when I see you in a layout. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo and page!! LOVE your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, so glad to see some layouts on the entries. Love the techniques.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout!!
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Scrappind4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page. You did a wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love! The picture, stamping, and hexagons are awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous page.. Love the colour schemes, Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete