Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Plane!

I have a cute layout to share today....pictures taken at T-ball a couple of summers ago.


Every week at T-ball planes would fly over and Mason would get so excited and stop everything he was doing to watch them.

Here are some closeups....




Product list - Fancy Pants paper & stickers, October Afternoon Tin Pin, Bella Blvd crochet heart, MME Tiny word stickers, Freckled Fawn Acrylic shaped arrows (from the OHDEERME KIT that I won), arrow, buttons and thread from my stash.

I used the sketch from The Memory Nest - Make it Monday #39...


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!




7 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch. Love how you added all of those buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at the Memory Nest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! And I remember the show where that title was used! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bright happy papers for what looks like a fun event. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wee boys are so cute. What a great page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch Sandy! I remember those T-ball days! Who's kicking dirt, digging a hole or watching the clouds/planes go buy! What a wonderful layout to capture those precious memories!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You used one of my favorite collections on this fabulous page! LOVE the red photo frames! Amazing take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!! I so appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and fun page! So cute to catch this moment and document it! I love the way you used the splatters in the same colors as the page! TFS!

    ReplyDelete