Saturday, February 14, 2015

Third Valentine's Day Card for Today!

Here is my third Valentine's Day card for today....


For this card I used a Recollections Card base and My Mind's Eye paper and stickers and cardstock scraps for the title. I machine stitched around the edge.

I was inspired by the challenge at Cards in Envy: Hearts All a Flutter and the challenge is to use more than two hearts....once again I think that is covered. The little black heart at the top under the ticket is a sticker heart.

I love the quote they have on their site for this.....

"Two hearts one love beating together. I am yours, you are mine. 
Two hearts one love always forever standing the test of time." ~ Shania Twain

Happy Valentines's Day!!!

Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this one too! The hearts on the background paper is great and I love that ticket! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete