Thursday, February 26, 2015

Scrapping Our Stash Monthly Blog Hop

Well it is the last Friday of the month and time for Scrapping Our Stash Monthly Blog Hop.

You should have arrived here from Charity's blog but if not, you can start from the beginning. See the entire list below....have fun!

Today I am sharing the card that I made for my Grandson's 6th birthday....


His favourite colour is orange and Papa calls him and his brother monkeys, so I thought this was a good combination. I used some older Bo-Bunny papers, stickers, alphas and chipboard that I have had for a few years!!! I mounted it on a Recollections card base.

Now hop on over to Bobbi's blog to see what she created!

And here is the entire list in case you got lost! Have fun hopping!!!


11 comments:

  1. I *love* this card!! The blue and orange work so well together, and it's perfect for a sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is all kinds of fun! I love the bright, fun colors and images!!! I'm sure your grandson will love that you made this just for him! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your fun bday card!!! The critters are too fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is such fun... bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this card...one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute! I'm sure your grandson will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card for a lovely boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete