Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I would like to share with you a series of cards that I made for my 'SWEETHEARTS" for Valentine's Day!

First up is the card that I made for my Grandson....


I used a free cut file from Daily Art Hub (they have free files everyday) to create this card.
Other products used are Recollections card base and scraps of AC Cardstock and My Mind's Eye.

He came running to show me that he got his card in the mail yesterday.....that is why I created Valentine's for my Sweethearts.

I was inspired by the challenge at Cards in Envy - Hearts All a Flutter - the challenge is to use more than two hearts!

Stay Crafty!!!






3 comments:

  1. Your owl and hearts Valentine card is so cute! I'm sure your grandson loved it too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh CUTENESS!! love your owl!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute...super happy looking card...

    ReplyDelete