Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Valentine for my Sweetheart!

Here is the final Valentine's Card that I am going to share with you today. I created this card for my husband of 36 years. We tell each other every day that we love each other, but on Valentine's Day we tell each other with a card.



I used a cut file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons for my card. The paper is leftover pieces of My Mind's Eye and cardstock for the title. The card base is from Recollections. And I am entering this to Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons for their Anything Goes challenge.

I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #109 as inspiration, but unfortunately I missed the date....I didn't want my Valentine to see the post before he opened his card.....so that's okay!!!


I was inspired by the challenge at S.W.A.T. Drill #49 With Love to create a Valentine's Card.

Product list - Anna Griffin paper, AC Cardstock and a Recollections card base.

Once again....Happy Valentine's Day everyone....tell your sweethearts how much you love them everyday!!!

Stay Crafty!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! LOVE that guitar with the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute-- you definitely rocked this challenge! Thanks for joining us for this challenge at PPPR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun Valentine's card!! I love how you used the guitar :-) Thanks for joining the PPPR "anything goes" challenge :-)
    Nicole
    PPPR dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love that guitar.
    Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the papers and colors you used! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
    Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete