Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A SPECIAL LAYOUT

Today I have a special "for fun" layout to share with you.

We received two Christmas cards in the mail this year from our Besties and I wanted to create a layout to keep them forever! When I saw the ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Team B first reveal for February, I knew I had found the perfect sketch to use.

Here is my layout....


And some closeups!


Here is a closeup shot of the adorable tree card from my Bestie! She personalized it with all of our names!


And here is Laura's fabulous sketch....


Products - Echo Park papers and stickers, Fox Run Doily and the buttons, clip and twine are from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by....be sure to link up your creations with ScrapMuch before Feb 28 for a chance at a fabulous prize.

Stay Crafty!



3 comments:

  1. An adorable way to preserve a lovely Christmas card!! Love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise, I love it. You are awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Love that the tree card acts as an embellishment for the photo card!

    ReplyDelete