Friday, January 30, 2015

All Because Two People Fell in Love - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Team A - DT Reveal

If you are looking for the Scrapping Our Stash Monthly Blog Hop....scroll on down!

Well Friday has rolled along again...thank goodness. I have the day off today, so Friday is even better than normal for me. To add to the greatness of the day, it is time to share my ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal.

Today's layout and sketch is a double as there was an extra Friday in January, so this actually is the first sketch for February.

Here is what I created....



This is a very special layout about some very special people....

A close up of each page....


The photo on the right is of the entire wedding party and is one of the photographer's photos.


These shots are random ones that people took of Sara & Kevin enjoying the day!

And some detail shots....





Instead of circles, I choose to use hearts which I cut with my Silhouette from Vellum.
My title is one of my favourite sayings and I used a Silhouette cut file for it


Products used - MME paper - Bohemia & Lost & Found Lines & Vellum
Dazzle It feathers
Petaloo - Color Me Crazy flowers & Floral Embellishments
Recollection - Floral Embellishments
Michaels - Rhinestones

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch...

Be sure to play along and link up your creations by the end of February for a chance at a wonderful prize.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Scrapping for Fun Challenges - Challenge #34 - All About Love.

Remember to count your blessings and tell those that you love, that you LOVE THEM 
 EVERYDAY!!!



Stay Crafty!!!





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft pages! I love all of the embellishments you have added to your pages! The hearts you added is brilliant idea and suitable for your page theme! I love the quote behind the photo on the left page. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous two page layout!! Love the pictures and the colors!! Enjoy your day off! Hopefully it is not too cold!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! Love your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy this is gorgeous!! LOVE your title and embellishing. Hope you enjoyed your FRIDAY OFF!
    Thank you for sharing at Scrapping4fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful double layout!! Your details are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful pages. I love the hearts you made and I love the saying. Lovely pictures of Sara and Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful duo of layouts. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 fun challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout, love the softness. I am glad to see some layout's entries on the Challenge blog.
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete